miércoles, 22 de junio de 2016

EXERCISES IN SIMPLE PAST

Put the verbs into the simple past:

  1. Last year I (go) to England on holiday.
  2. It (be) fantastic.
  3. I (visit) lots of interesting places. I (be) with two friends of mine .
  4. In the mornings we (walk) in the streets of London.
  5. In the evenings we (go) to pubs.
  6. The weather (be) strangely fine.
  7. It (not / rain) a lot.
  8. But we (see) some beautiful rainbows.
  9. Where (spend / you) your last holiday?  
 Ejercicio tomado de:
 http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/grammar-exercise-simple-past.php

Complete the sentences, put the verb into the correct form, positive or negative. (simple past tense)


1. It was warm, so I off my coat. (take)

2. The film wasn't very good. I it very much. (enjoy)

3. I knew Sarah was very busy, so I her. (disturb)

4. I was very tired, so I to bed early. (go)

5. The bed was very uncomfortable. I very well. (sleep)

6. Sue wasn't hungry, so she anything. (eat)

7. We went to Kate's house but she at home. (be)

8. It was a funny situation but nobody (laugh)

9. The window was open and a bird into the room. (fly)

10. The hotel wasn't very expensive. It very much. (cost)

11. I was in a hurry, so I time to phone you. (have)

12. It was hard work carrying the bags. They very heavy. (be)

 Ejercicio tomado de:
 http://www.grammarbank.com/simple-past-tense-exercises.html

Actividad: González Navarro

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario