We normally use IN:
1. Parts of a house. E.g. In the kitchen
2. Months, years, seasons and centuries. E.g. In spring
3. Work places as a physical location. E.g. He works in an office
4. With the following expressions: in the park, in the street, in the garden, in the city, in the country, in the museum, and in car
5. Moments in a day. E.g. In the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening
1. Days. E.g. On Monday
2. Position on any surface. E.g. On the table
3. Cardinal points. E.g. On the North
4. With the following expressions: on the second floor, on public transport, on your birthday, on foot
5. Date. On July 10th
We normally use AT:
1. Specific places. E.g. At Madison Square Garden
2. Addresses. E.g. I live at 608 Insurgentes Avenue
3. Hours. E.g. At 3:00 o' clock
4. Holidays. E.g. At Christmas
5. Meals during the day. E.g. At lunch
6. Moments in a day. E.g. At noon, at night, at midnight, at dawn
7. Places where a group of people is. E.g. At school, at the cinema, at university, at the airport, at the library, at a concert etc.
8. Public places where you can get services of different kind. E.g. At the butcher's, at the beauty shop, at the bank etc.
9. With the following expressions: at home and at work
Estas imágenes no me pertenecen, ni ninguno de sus derechos.
Actividad: González Navarro Erika Paola